Erlab Green Fume Hood
Advanced Filtration Fume Hood for Green Laboratories
- Erlab Green Fume Hoods offer a comprehensive solution for green laboratories.
- Thanks to patented breakthrough named Neutradine® Technology, Erlab Green Fume Hoods feature massively improved chemical retention and absorption rate. This new filtration will work across the widest range of chemical substances including solvents, acids and bases, using only a single filter.
- Erlab Green Fume Hoods support laboratories energy efficient/eco friendly building design approach and optimises safety.
- Compared to traditional ducted fume hoods, Erlab Green Fume Hoods offer a streamlined infrastructure design, with reduced construction and operating costs and simplified maintenance.
- Green Fume Hoods offer all the great features from the Captair Smart range such as filter saturation detection, LED internal lighting, ergonomic 4o slanted sash, along with a new smart command control module to name a few.
- Erlab Green Fume Hoods feature an enhanced filtration system with increased efficiency and filter lifetime along with an adaptable modular filtration column, compatible with a vast majority of laboratory procedures.
AS/NZS 2243 requires users of recirculating fume cabinets to validate their chemical application prior to use. Ecolab provide its customers with access to Erlab’s proprietary ‘eValiQuest’ system, an on-line tool enabling fast and reliable validation of chemical handlings using Erlab fume cabinets.
Click here to complete your eValiQuest and validate your filtration fume cabinet today.
Do your filters in your Erlab Fume Cabinet need changing? Please click the button below, complete and submit the form and an Ecolab Life Science specialist will be in touch with a filter replacement quote.
- Filter Replacement
|Product Code||Product Description||Pack Size||Quote|
|FCC-GFH5300||Erlab Green Fume Hood GFH5300||ea|
|FCC-GFH6400||Erlab Green Fume Hood GFH6400||ea|
|Green Fume Hood GFH5300|
|Product Outer (H x W x D):||1590/1673 x 1433 x 978 mm|
|Air Flow (m3/h)||660|
|Green Fume Hood GFH6400|
|Product Outer (H x W x D):||1590/1673 x 1849 x 978 mm|
|Air Flow (m3/h)||880|
To access a copy of the eBook or product brochure, please complete and submit a copy of the Downloads form below.