Air purification system effective against viruses, bacteria, particles and allergens, including COVID-19
- Ecolab ANZ have partnered with Erlab, a global leader in laboratory air purification technologies, to bring to our market a revolutionary new product that is amongst the most powerful and effective indoor air filtration solutions in the world. Now more than ever we must do everything we can to ensure the air we breathe is safe, clean and free from aerosolised viruses, pathogens and pollutants. Don’t be mistaken, not all air purification systems are equal.
- A result of over 50 years of innovation, the Erlab HALO-P utilises high-capacity laboratory grade H14 HEPA or ULPA filtration, coupled with superior airflow dynamics and advanced monitoring capabilities to significantly improve indoor air quality and mitigate the risks posed by viruses, bacteria, mould, fungi and airborne pollutants.
- The effectiveness of HALO-P against aerosolised viruses has been independently verified by a third-party laboratory. Test result show that HALO-P is particularly effective against the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus, with reductions of airborne viral load of 90% in just 15 minutes, and 99.999% within 90 minutes.
- Ecolab understands that every space is different, that’s why we will provide a tailored plan to your needs, based on several factors, including occupancy density and air exchanges per hour. Knowing that each HALO-P air purifier is designed to treat an impressive 300 m3/hr, we’ll work with you to select the best location and optimal number of units to suit your specific space.
- HALO-P air purification system provides a permanent improvement to your infrastructure, without the costly upgrade or interference to your HVAC system. Easily installed in the ceiling and designed to draw air upwards away from the breathing zone, HALO-P air purifier will operate continuously or in day/night mode to provide you with ongoing peace of mind.
|Product Code||Product Description||Pack Size||Quote|
|FCC-HALO-P||Erlab Halo P, Air Purification System||ea|
Residential Aged Care
Waiting Room / Reception
- Day Surgeries
- Healthcare Facilities
- Infection Control
- Residential Aged Care
- Dialysis Wards
- Maternity Wards
- Waiting Room / Reception
- Offices /
To access a copy of the eBook or product brochure, please complete and submit a copy of the Downloads form below.