Asepti Disinfectant 1 Wipes
As an industry leader in infection prevention solutions, Ecolab’s state of the art chemistry helps hospitals around the world maintain clean, healthy and safe environments.
Save time and reduce healthcare associated infections with a 1 minute contact time against a wide variety of emerging healthcare pathogens.
- Asepti Disinfectant 1 wipes are multi-purpose cleaner & disinfectant with a broad-spectrum efficacy of one minute against organisms of concern including Yeasticidal, Virucidal and Bactericidal.
- Asepti Disinfectant 1 wipes are formulated to remove dirt, grime, blood and other organic matter commonly found on hard non-porous surfaces in hospitals, healthcare facilities and medical settings.
- Asepti Disinfectant 1 wipes is listed in the ARTG, AUST L380031 and contains the active ingredient Dodecylbenzenesulfonic acid (DDBSA).
- Asepti Disinfectant 1 wipes saves hospital cleaning time and reduces healthcare associated infections with a 1 minute contact time against a wide variety of emerging healthcare pathogens.
- Achieve effective cleaning & disinfection and save time with our easy, ready-to-use disinfectant wipes.
- Ecolab’s innovative formula features the LAS Active System* engineered to kill organisms and designed for general cleaning and disinfecting of hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces.
- Asepti Disinfectant 1 wipes are ideal for use in healthcare facilities to disinfect patient room and bathrooms. For terminal & infectious room cleans and high touch surface areas – please refer to the product label.
* Dodecylbenzenesulfonic Acid 0.29%w/w
|Asepti Disinfectant 1 Wipes
|12 x 160 wipes, Tub
|Asepti Disinfectant 1 Wipes Bracket
Do not mix with any other products. For further information and safety instructions see product label and Safety Data Sheet. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Wipe surface until completely wet and allow the treated surface to remain wet for 1 minute.
- Let dry, rinsing is not required.
- For visibly soiled areas, a pre-cleaning step is required.
- Discard wipe in accordance with local regulations.
- Gloves recommended.
- Not to be used on skin.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Residential Aged Care
- Residential Aged Care
- Healthcare Facilities
- Patient Room
- Day Surgeries
- Patient/Public Bathrooms
- Waiting Rooms
To access a copy of the eBook or product brochure, please complete and submit a copy of the Downloads form below.