Sterile, bacteriostatic lubricating gel specifically designed for endoscopy procedures
- EndoSelect Lubricating Gel is a sterile and bacteriostatic lubricant, formulated to provide patient comfort.
- EndoSelect Lubricating Gel is crystal clear, water based, formulated not to obscure the endoscope lens.
- EndoSelect Lubricating Gel is non-drip, easy to apply viscous gel and is easy to remove post procedure.
- EndoSelect Lubricating Gel sachets are easy to open, ideally sized containing 20g of lubricant for single patient use.
- Ideal amount of gel provided for dual procedures (gas & colon)
|EndoSelect Lubricating Gel, 20g
|EndoSelect Custom Kit: Transport Pad, Enzymatic Sponge & Bowl, Lubricating Gel, Gauze, Suction Tubing, Underpad
|EndoSelect Essential Kit: Transport Pad, Enzymatic Sponge & Bowl, Lubricating Gel, Gauze
Do not mix with any other products. For further information, safety instructions and health warnings, see product label and Safety Data Sheet.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OF USE.
To access a copy of the eBook or product brochure, please complete and submit a copy of the Downloads form below.