Sterile, bacteriostatic lubricating gel specifically designed for endoscopy procedures
ARTG R 304321
- EndoSelect Lubricating Gel is a sterile and bacteriostatic lubricant, formulated to provide patient comfort.
- EndoSelect Lubricating Gel is crystal clear, water based, formulated not to obscure the endoscope lens.
- EndoSelect Lubricating Gel is non-drip, easy to apply viscous gel and is easy to remove post procedure.
- EndoSelect Lubricating Gel sachets are easy to open, ideally sized containing 20g of lubricant for single patient use.
- Ideal amount of gel provided for dual procedures (gas & colon)
|Product Code||Product Description||Pack Size||Quote|
|E-S-G-1401||EndoSelect Lubricating Gel, 20g||100 Pk|
|E-S-KIT-1401||EndoSelect Custom Kit: Transport Pad, Enzymatic Sponge & Bowl, Lubricating Gel, Gauze, Suction Tubing, Underpad||25 Pk|
|E-S-KIT-1405||EndoSelect Essential Kit: Transport Pad, Enzymatic Sponge & Bowl, Lubricating Gel, Gauze||25 Pk|
To access a copy of the eBook or product brochure, please complete and submit a copy of the Downloads form below.